According to the French Government Website https://www.gouvernement.fr/infocoronavirus/deplacement
As we enter a new phase of the pandemic, the health check system at borders has been lifted.
Consequently, as of 1 August 2022, the rules previously applied to travellers arriving into France are no longer enforced.
- Travellers no longer have any formalities to complete before arriving into mainland or overseas France, and the COVID certificate can no longer be requested, irrespective of the country or area of origin;
- Proof of a compelling reason for travel can no longer be requested;
- Travellers no longer need to present a sworn declaration that they are not infected with COVID-19 and pledge to take an antigen test or biological exam upon arrival into France.
This also applies to travel between mainland France and each of the overseas territories.
Similarly, the French authorities no longer require proof of a compelling reason for travel or a certificate of international travel from mainland or overseas France to another country.
However, there may be certain specific formalities to be completed in order to travel to foreign countries. We therefore kindly invite you to check the health rules requirements of your country of destination.
TRAVEL COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS & REQUIREMENTS TO GET TO ST BARTS
For transit through:
ST. MAARTEN - SXM airport
All SXM information here: Travel Requirements – Sint Maarten EHAS (stmaartenehas.com); https://stmaartenupdates.com/
/!\ Test requirements for SXM :
- Fully vaccinated travelers with booster shot >14 days : No test required
Fully vaccinated (without booster shot) : Negative RT-PCR within 48 hours or negative antigen test within 24 hours.
Children 0-5 yrs: No test required
- Non fully vaccinated 5 yrs and older: Negative RT-PCR within 48 hours.
SAN JUAN – SJU airport
Travelers who are in transit to St Barths are exempt from testing requirements and pre-arrival declaration forms for Puerto Rico itself but in order to continue to St. Barth, the above requirements apply.
ANTIGUA – ANU airport
A negative COVID-19 RT-PCR Test performed within 72 hours is required. Antigen tests are not accepted.
For your return trip, we recommend that you stay informed about your next destination or home country’s restrictions established by your local authorities.
TRAVEL ADVISORY RESOURCES
CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) ADVISORIES
The CDC has also developed a four level ranking for international travel.
- Level 1: Limited community transmission
- Level 2: Ongoing community transmission
- Level 3: Widespread ongoing transmission without restrictions on entry to the United States (Global baseline)
- Level 4: Widespread ongoing transmission with restrictions on entry to the United States (China, Iran, most European countries, the UK and Ireland)
To view an interactive map with the CDC’s travel rankings, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/map-and-travel-notices.html
U.S STATE DEPARTMENT ADVISORIES
St. Barts and the French West Indies as defined by the U.S. State Department (Guadalupe, Martinique, French Saint Martin and St. Barts) currently has a normal/low travel advisory for Covid-19 meaning Americans are able to travel to and from St. Barts and the French West Indies without difficulty. The U.S. State Department travel advisory levels are:
- Level 1: Exercise normal precautions.
- Level 2: Exercise increased caution.
- Level 3: Reconsider travel.
- Level 4: Do not travel.
American citizens will be requested to provide a negative RT-PCR Covid-19 test or antigen test performed within 72 hours prior to departure to fly back to the USA. Upon returning from CDC Level 2 and Level 3 countries, each state in the U.S. has dictated their own “Stay at Home” or self-isolation guidelines for travelers. Americans who are traveling to St. Barts should not have difficulty with U.S. immigration regarding quarantines/self-isolation, and will plan for self-isolation per their state’s Covid-19 recommendations, which are re-evaluated approximately every 14 days. Please see resources below.
NEW YORK https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory https://www.nycgo.com/coronavirus-information-and-resources-for-travelers/ NEW JERSEY https://covid19.nj.gov/faqs/nj-information/travel-and-transportation/are-there-travel-restrictions-to-or-from-new-jersey https://covid19.nj.gov/forms/njtravel CONNECTICUT https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/travel MASSACHUSETTS https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-travel-order
SAFETY + WELL-BEING
We continue to monitor developments closely and comply with all recommendations from local health authorities & CDC.
As a result, restaurant services and schedules and other services may be modified to comply with the rules of physical distance. Upon arrival, you will be asked to use the hydroalcoholic gel that will be offered to you. Our employees will wear masks. In accordance with the recommendations of medical experts and good practices in the sector, all guests (from 10 years old) will be required to wear a mask or face protection in the hotel's public indoor areas (reception, restaurants, bars, spa, gym), in the vehicle during transfers or when they receive room services. Masks are highly recommended for children 2 to 9 years old.
On the other hand, the rooms as well as the public spaces are cleaned in the utmost respect for the French regulations in force (use of virucid products validated by L'ARS)
- The hotel has appointed hygiene officers focused on implementing improvements to already rigorous procedures
- Rooms are disinfected daily with EPA-approved products and before each nebulization arrival
- Targeted re-training programs for housekeeping teams on all cleaning protocols are implemented
- Public areas regularly cleaned with special attention to busy areas, including reception counters and public washrooms
Increased customer safety and comfort:
- Lead with care kits placed in each guest room providing masks, hand sanitizers and sanitation wipes, with additional masks provided on demand
- Social distance measures integrated into all customer protection services, including fitness equipment as well as beach equipment properly spaced and individually equipped with disinfection wipes
- Restaurants and bars can operate with reduced capacity to provide adequate space and a socially remote configuration
- Almost all restaurants offering a la carte service with digital menus where possible
- From January 7, all restaurants will have max table capacity of 6 people; night clubs and danse activities are closed on the island. A curfew is instaured from 12pm to 6am.
Not only is this move better for the environment and supports our sustainability efforts, but it is also helping to avoid unnecessary high-touch surfaces to prevent Covid-19. Our check-in and check-out process are being handled seamlessly electronically, and our food and beverage menus are available electronically as well.
MORE PRIVACY, MORE PERSONALIZATION
Your Own Private Oasis
Each of our rooms and suites have private patios, facing the calm ocean of the tropical bay. If you prefer to create your own exclusive sanctuary, we can deliver everything to you in a moment’s notice. Fall asleep and rise to the sounds and scents of the ocean in your open-air retreat.
Personal Yoga Guru
You can now book your own personal yoga guru to teach a private yoga flow in an open-air space on property. If you would like to opt for a more high-intensity workout, we also can accommodate strength and cardio training with one-on-one physically distanced training sessions with St. Bart’s local experts
In–Room Spa Treatments
While our spa is fully open and available for use by appointment-only with extra sanitation measures, if you feel more comfortable enjoying your self-care in the comfort of your own suite, you can purchase La Mer products and how-to facial guides from our concierge.
Room Service, Please!
You can enjoy the luxury of a room service breakfast delivered right to you that you can enjoy in bed or on your private balcony, all included in your room rate! A menu of extras that you can add-on will be found in your room upon arrival, per item, all complimentary.
Healthy Fresh Pressed Juices
Opt to add-on a daily delivery of healthy fresh-pressed juices packed with vitamins and antioxidants with your breakfast to keep you feeling your absolute best and refreshed while enjoying some natural Vitamin D sunrays.
Private Villa, Anyone?
We have two elite full-service villas on property, the beachfront Villa Aqua and Villa Bleu, that can be booked through Le Barth Villa Rental or Le Barthélemy Hotel & Spa. The villas are private, but only steps away from the hotel, allowing access to hotel facilities if you wish. Each villa has six, all en-suite bedrooms, a full-service kitchen, 50-foot private lap pool and four outdoor rain-showers.
Dates from25 August
Dates to26 August